Serving our community since 1930.
Hahndorf SA 5245
Dr Justin Choong
Dr Choong completed his medical training at The University of Adelaide in 2016 and has undergone hospital work at Lyell McEwin Hospital and Modbury Hospital.
He is passionate about working with a diverse range of clinical presentations and enjoys all aspects of General Practice, including skin cancer medicine, children’s health, men’s and women’s health, mental health, chronic disease, preventative medicine, and minor surgical procedures. Dr Choong is an accredited Obstetrics Shared Care and Palliative Shared Care General Practitioner and has completed accredited contraceptive implant training. He has also completed extensive training in Skin Cancer medicine and is currently enrolled in the Western Sydney University Graduate Diploma in Child Health. Dr Choong is also a qualified HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) Prescriber.
Outside of medicine, Dr Choong enjoys music, exercise, the outdoors, and spending time with family and friends.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Healthcert Professional Certificate of Skin Cancer Surgery (Bond University)
- Healthcert Professional Diploma of Skin Cancer Surgery (Bond University)
- Australasian College of Dermatologists GP Skin Cancer Certificate in Practical Dermoscopy
- Member of the Skin Cancer College of Australasia
- Children and adolescent health
- Chronic disease
- Iron infusions
- Men’s health
- Mental health
- Minor surgical procedures, including ingrown toenail surgey
- Preventative medicine
- Skin cancer medicine and surgery
- Sexual health